Sr. HRIS Analyst
At Productboard, we believe that the key to success is empowering our people to realize their full potential. To achieve this, we are seeking a dedicated HR Systems Analyst to help jumpstart our clean-up and optimization efforts, aiming to enhance our internal processes.
In this role, you will be working together with your North American counterpart and be responsible for ensuring the efficiency and accuracy of our HR processes. Your contributions will play a crucial role in implementing and improving our HR systems to support our people team.
- Execute daily HR system tasks, including business process functionality, data validation, content/data migration, integrations, conditional rule creation, and supporting new releases.
Report Generation and Management:
- Create reports using the HR Systems (BambooHR, Greenhouse, CultureAmp) by understanding and addressing internal and external business needs. Ensure that reports provide meaningful and actionable insights, validating and testing report structures for information security. Schedule the delivery of reports to optimize efficiency. Document report specifications and usage. Develop dashboards to track organizational performance for the leadership team and people leaders.
- Identify opportunities to optimize our HR systems by comprehending HR business requirements. Utilize knowledge of system new releases to enhance current system configurations. Employ visual data flow tools and process mapping to present recommendations to HR management and functional leads. Implement optimization recommendations according to organizational priorities.
Your tech stack
You’ll work with the following tools, frameworks, and software:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, IT, or related field.
- Proven experience in HR system maintenance and data analysis.
- Proficiency in BamboHR, CultureAmp and/ or Greenhouse or similar HR information systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices is a plus.
- Language requirement fluent business English
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.