Director of Global Customer Support
We are seeking a highly organized, articulate and business savvy leader to build a world-class Support organization. In the immediate term, you will report directly to our President GTM operations, Jeff StClair.
As the global leader for customer support, your team will be on the front line of all customer queries playing a crucial role in resolving and escalating their issues while providing valuable feedback to our product management team. Your team will seize the opportunities to help activate customer’s features and educate them. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Software Support leader, with a min 4 years in a Director or above level support role.
What you will do:
- The Director of Global Support is responsible for ensuring the success of our most strategic customers by effectively leading a team of Support Advisors and organization-wide support projects and processes that enable us to deliver the highest level of service to our customers
- This role involves managing case assignments, escalations, career development, and project management processes that will result in increased customer retention and, the overall increase in Customer adoption of Productboard.
- Resource, organize, and facilitate a team of Support Advisors that provides high quality, accurate, and timely customer support in accordance with our Support programs
- Responsible for ensuring success for the (Go-to-market) GTM rollout of support programs
- Actively participate in formulating a delivery strategy based on skillsets and setting team/department objectives that will result in the attainment of targets for customer satisfaction, NPS, employee satisfaction, service levels, resolution time, and project deadlines
- Monitor and manage key metrics such as productivity which will measure the effectiveness of the team in meeting key goals such as customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and customer retention
- Continuously seek to improve processes and working practices to ensure that these goals are achieved and that Productboard remains at the forefront of the industry in the provision of customer service
- Responsible for ensuring differentiation of Premium Support Delivery via our Support and other value-added services
- Provide primary regional interface into the support organization for other lines of business by establishing operational relationships within regional Customer Success, Engineering, and Services organizations
- Act as an escalation point for high-severity customer issues that arise from within the team; directly from customers
Lead, organize and motivate a global team to ensure that the highest possible quality of service could be provided to customers in resolving technical issues
- Build credibility and trust within the support group
- Work proactively with peer managers to schedule staff, plan training activities, and other non-customer facing activities
- Responsible for coaching, and mentoring staff including preparation of individual development plans and creating a positive workplace with opportunities for the team
- Provide High-touch support to Customers focused on increasing Productboard’s product adoption, faster Customer ROI resulting in increased subscription renewals
- Manage workflows and schedules for direct reports and ensure adequate workload coverage
- Deliver regular reports that provide qualitative and quantitative descriptions of business performance
- Advocate for customers and define ways to add value to the customer experience continually
What we need from you:
Solid, functional salesforce.com application knowledge
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks and drinks
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 5,400 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.