Business Development Representative - Enterprise Accounts
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. You’ll work from our office at 333 Bush Street on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. You have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Productboard is seeking a results-driven Enterprise Outbound Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in San Francisco. Your role is to generate pipeline for the Productboard Enterprise customer segment by targeting new contacts and departments to educate them on the value of Productboard and initiating new sales cycles. As Productboard’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building Productboard business cases across new lines of business and creating momentum for large enterprise deployments.
Our mission at Productboard is to help all the curious and relentless product creators out there to "make products that matter, together." But while products matter, we know that people matter more. Your mission at Productboard will be to "Make products that matter, together."
On a typical day, you will...
- Drive Productboard’s new business enterprise revenue growth
- Responsible for all outbound prospecting to target accounts
- Navigate Salesforce.com, Outreach, Navigator, LeadIQ, ZoomInfo, and other sales acceleration tools
- Consistently achieve monthly opportunity creation quota to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Work closely with individual Account Executives in territory planning and execution in assigned regions
- Bring a great attitude as we develop the new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture
- 1 - 2 years experience outbound prospecting new business in the software industry or equivalent
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping Product Leaders and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to making products that matter.
- Possess an affinity for SaaS Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to different personas and industries
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive Compensation, Stock Options, Company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About Our Culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Check out our LinkedIn Life page , Instagram profile, and People of Productboard FB page or listen to our People of Productboard podcast for a real feel of what life is like at Productboard.
Would you recommend working at Productboard as a great place to work? A simple question, but one that says it all. Are your employees satisfied and loyal? Are they promoters or detractors?
Asking this question to your employees you can find your net promoter score. Score around 30 is considered good and one above 50 is considered excellent. Companies like HubSpot who are heavily invested in company culture have an eNPS score of 83. At Productboard, we scored in our recent eNPS 93. And there are already 400 of us and we have offices all over the world.
Imagine how important the culture is to us when our eNPS is 93. How much leadership cares that we are happy and fully supported. Not only in the job but also in personal aspects of our lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other bias covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.