Location: Prague, CZ
For this role you’ll be onsite at our beautiful office in downtown Prague at least 3 days per week.
Our mission at Productboard is to help all the curious and relentless product creators out there to "make products that matter, together." But while products matter, we know that people matter more. Your mission at Productboard will be to "Make people matter, together."
Our HR Business Partners partner with specific teams, working with leaders and employees on a wide range of relevant and impactful People-related areas: organizational development, talent management, coaching/development, compensation, conflict and performance management, employee relations and more. HR Business Partners are instrumental in shaping and driving HR Strategy and executing programs in collaboration with their stakeholders and client groups.
We're looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to guide people and programs across our global Engineering, Product and Design groups. In this role you will be working with senior business leaders to provide strategic and hands-on input, insight, and advice.
- Partner directly with leaders and employees to develop and implement HR initiatives and programs to support the business.
- Advise on organizational and people related strategy and execution and influence decision making.
- Work with the leaders to build a culture in which people feel engaged and inspired to provide top business results.
- Always think: how could we do this better - and then proactively execute.
- Lead / project manage core HR processes like performance, compensation, promotions, engagement, talent reviews, etc.
- Know your business groups inside out by analyzing employee data to guide decision making and provide solutions
- Partner with your colleagues in HROps, Finance, Workplaces and Legal to improve cross-functional processes.
- You have 7+ years experience in an HRBP role, ideally partnering with technical / Engineering organizations
- You have significant experience partnering with globally distributed teams across time zones
- Understanding of employment laws in CZ as well as other European countries
- You are a masterful Project manager and Change manager
- Your stakeholder management and communication skills are top notch
- You easily build trust with your stakeholders by being open and transparent, and always following through
- You have a deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including employment laws and regulations, coaching and facilitation, and performance management and employee relations.
- You are comfortable navigating a fast-changing environment and managing change.
- Ideally you have a background in facilitation / learning and development or compensation
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and ourDiversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.