Sr Marketing Operations Specialist
Who we are:
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Salesforce, One Medical, Cartier, Microsoft, and Korn Ferry, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. With offices in San Francisco, Prague, and Vancouver, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Dragoneer Investment Group, Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
Productboard is seeking a Sr Marketing Operations Specialist. This role plays a key role in the execution of our Marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the Marketing technology stack, ensuring systems are optimized and functioning as designed
- Responsible for supporting Campaign managers with the setup and execution of end-to-end campaigns – including tasks such as list uploads, audience segmentation, asset management, email builds, A/B testing, quality assurance, email deployment, and post-send reporting
- Partner with GTM teams to support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo, such as lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead lifecycle, database management, data hygiene and data maintenance
- Create comprehensive training materials and documentation for GTM teams on existing technologies, processes and best practices
- Participate in evaluation of new technologies to improve and optimize Marketing team performance and assist in vendor renewal process
- Identify process inefficiencies and implement new processes and procedures to drive improved results
- 3-4 years of experience in Marketing Operations
- Marketo Professional Certification
- Highly detail-oriented with demonstrated skills in project management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and team-oriented
- Fluent English (company communication language)
- Bachelor’s Degree
San Francisco/Bay Area: $106,000 - 155,000+
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software.
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world.
- We iterate quickly, and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets.
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture.
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to ourPeople of Productboard podcast, or check out ourInstagram profile andPeople of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and ourDiversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.