At Oradian, we are passionate about enabling banks and fintechs to scale through technology.
We partner with financial institutions, fintechs and neobanks, South East Asia and Africa to deliver highly efficient financial services.
Our solution is a flexible SaaS core banking platform serving 10 million clients across the globe. We support more than 50 enterprise customers across 12 countries, and we always strive to innovate new ways to support our customers’ growth.
We love what we do, so a positive attitude and passion for our mission are essentials for our team! If you are an individual who thrives on finding innovative solutions to meet the toughest of challenges, and who is eager to get your hands dirty – look no further.
As a Business Analyst at Oradian, you will play a critical role in our product development. You will work closely with our product, engineering, sales, and customer success teams to gather requirements, analyze data, and provide insights that drive our product roadmap and customer success initiatives. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical thinker with excellent communication and writing skills, who can quickly grasp complex business and technical concepts and translate them into clear, concise, and detailed specifications, as well as actionable recommendations.
- Translate complex business requirements into actionable insights for the product development team, ensuring a thorough understanding of the desired outcomes.
- Working with engineering to translate selected solutions into detailed specifications.
- Plan and execute user research and usability testing activities to validate product concepts and gather insights for optimization.
- Assist in the creation of product prototypes, wireframes, and mockups to facilitate discussions and decision-making around product functionality.
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers’ business, needs and industry trends, by engaging with customers and prospects, as well as by conducting comprehensive market research and competitive analysis
- Providing product expertise and support to cross-functional teams
- Producing high quality content of different forms, to improve and expand our knowledge base
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, preferably in a SaaS or enterprise software company
- Operational experience in the financial services industry such as a banking or fintech is a major plus
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand complex business and technical concepts and identify key insights
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly in the areas of documentation
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Being a proactive self-learner, continuously seeking to expand your knowledge
- Ability to travel about 1 per quarter to headquarters in Zagreb, Croatia.
What you can expect:
- A fast-paced growing organization with lots of development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- An international and learning environment full of passionate and talented people
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the most innovative and fastest-growing industries.
- Extensive travel opportunities
Location & Time Zone: Europe, Remote
Please note that if you are based outside locations where Oradian owns a Legal Entity we will consider hiring via an Employer of Record.