Account Executive - Healthcare SaaS Sales
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
As the leader in Indoor Journey Analytics, Kontakt.io optimizes processes and resources by revealing how customers move through the business. Using AI, IoT, and RTLS, Kontakt.io helps businesses uncover waste, streamline capacity, improve workflows, and help customers and staff feel seen and valued. Solving more than 20 use cases across healthcare, workspace, and other industries, we deliver a single platform that builds responsive businesses to anticipate and adapt to evolving operational and human needs.
Over the past 24 months, Kontakt.io has entered a new growth trajectory steaming from the healthcare vertical. We grew from 30 to 100 people, and quadrupled our ARR - all while remaining extremely capital efficient. Now, we are entering the next stage of growth taking the business from $10M+ to $100M+ ARR. With the aim of bringing Kontakt.io growth to the next level, we are looking for an Account Executive.
- Seal deals with unwavering determination, generating revenue that will fuel business growth and set new benchmarks for success.
- Run the full sales cycle with precision, showcasing your sales acumen at every stage and leaving no opportunity untapped.
- Build and maintain meaningful client relationships founded on trust, responsiveness, and exceptional service, becoming their go-to partner in healthcare sales.
- Become a true expert in Kontakt.io’s product offering, mastering its intricacies and leveraging your deep knowledge to deliver consultative sales experiences that resonate with your clients!
- Demonstrated record of success in a scaled environment in sales.
- Proven track record of sales experience with wins to demonstrate sales leadership.
- Demonstrated success in developing and building a pipeline. Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding goals in the tech industry with SaaS products. Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Strong cross-functional and collaboration skills. Experience with marketing or sales support in solution messaging, narratives, and value propositions.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Experience in the RTLS, IoT, Location Technology SaaS solutions for the healthcare vertical preferred.
- Experience managing and building a pipeline to support long-term sales growth.
- High-growth start-up experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel
- We Make Things Easy
- Easy to Use. Simplicity is harder than complexity. Each of our apps focuses on a single user and a specific problem. We create solutions for everyone to help them get things done.
- Easy to Buy. We simplify pricing with a single, per-bed or per-room model that encompasses all the necessary products and services to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Easy to Deploy. Using AI, cloud, and mobile technologies, our equipment autonomously communicates and validates itself without the need for human intervention, cutting deployment time from months to weeks or even days.
- We Deliver Fast Outcomes
- Industry’s #1 Time To Value. We accelerate your ROI and deliver positive outcomes to users faster than anyone else, thanks to how easy things work with our AI- and cloud-based platform.
- Delivered As A Service. Delivering everything from devices to apps to support, our as-a-service model allows you to add new use cases with a simple click. Gain agility and speed like never before.
- Outcome Driven. We deliver outcomes, not boxed equipment. From on-site installation to monitoring, all the way to service-level agreements, our approach is uniquely designed to ensure the outcomes you need.
- We Ensure Unmatched Scalability
- Priced for Scaling. We offer scalable pricing, regardless of your project size. Enabling our customers to create value cost-effectively is a key element of our success.
- A Platform for Scaling. Lower TCO, quicker adoption of new use cases, extensive cloud scalability, and future-proofing your IT investments are among the many reasons why Kontakt.io is right for you.
- Managed for Scaling. SOC-2 and HIPAA compliant, our platform integrates with your wireless and security infrastructure, allowing you to use your current IT network with confidence and uninterrupted functionality.