Ecosystem Sales Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2023
At Kontakt.io, we build technologies that help transform buildings into indoor spaces that are useful for people in their daily journey to accomplish their goals, working or being cared for, in a safe & sustainable indoor environment.
Over the past 24 months, Kontakt.io has entered a new growth trajectory steaming from the healthcare vertical. We grew from 30 to 100 people, and quadrupled our ARR - all while remaining extremely capital efficient. Now, we are entering the next stage of growth taking the business from $10M+ to $100M+ ARR. With the aim of bringing Kontakt.io's growth to the next level, we are looking for an Ecosystem Sales Account Executive.
- Seal partnership deals with unwavering determination, generating revenue that will fuel business growth and set new benchmarks for success.
- Recruit and empower new ecosystem partners, while fostering dynamic relationships with existing partners.
- Run the full sales cycle with precision, showcasing your sales acumen at every stage and leaving no opportunity untapped.
- Build and maintain meaningful partner relationships founded on trust, responsiveness, and exceptional service, becoming their go-to partner for Real-Time Location and IoT Services, with a primary focus on Healthcare.
- Become a true expert in Kontakt.io’s product offering, mastering its intricacies and leveraging your deep knowledge to deliver consultative sales experiences that resonate with our end users!
- Demonstrated record of success in a scaled environment in partnership sales. Proven track record of sales experience with wins to demonstrate sales leadership.
- Demonstrated success in developing and building a pipeline. Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding goals in the tech industry with RTLS and IoT products. Proficiency using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com).Strong cross-functional and collaboration skills.
- Experience with marketing or sales support in solution messaging, narratives, and value propositions.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Partnership sales experience in the RTLS, IoT, or Location Technology SaaS solutions space.
- Experience managing and building a pipeline to support long-term sales growth.
- High-growth start-up experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel
Kontakt.io Virtues and Culture
Customer Leadership - customer leadership is the key. If a customer has a problem we don’t wait. We understand what customer needs and we tailor our services, products around the customer. It doesn’t mean that we let the customer lead us. It means that we think about the customer first.
Growth mindset - we commit to results and growth. We are responsible for results, not for the activity or time spent. If we believe we can’t achieve a result or a job, it’s our duty to raise the voice, push back, explain what we suggest instead. We don’t see results as something static - ever. This means that our results and expectations are becoming more ambitious, quarter over quarter. We constantly evolve
Challenge, inspiration and respect - we are the challenger in the marketplace. When working with each other - or with customers - we enjoy and desire to challenge each other. We listen, reflect, and respond. We aim to understand the point of view of the other party and if there is customer merit in the argument. When we challenge, we articulate our hypothesis clearly and provide data and evidence in our argumentation. We respect the time of our colleagues. We have a zero-tolerance towards discrimination of any kind. We respect the environment.
Systematic execution - We recognise that the start-up journey will only be successful if we learn twice as much as others in half the time. For us, innovation also means continuous improvement in all fields. We think in systems when driving results, growth, and learnings.
Acting with urgency - We have a sense of urgency in everything we do - at all times. It’s deeply rooted in the belief that as an up-start, as a challenger, we need to drive value for our customers faster and better than anybody else in the marketplace. We do things outside of the personal comfort zone.