Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
At Kontakt.io, we build technologies that help transform buildings into indoor spaces that are useful for people in their daily journey to accomplish their goals, working or being cared for, in a safe & sustainable indoor environment.
Over the past 24 months, Kontakt.io has entered a new growth trajectory steaming from the healthcare vertical. We grew from 30 to 100 people and quadrupled our ARR - all while remaining extremely capital efficient. Now, we are entering the next growth stage, taking the business from $10M+ to $100M+ ARR.
With the aim of taking Kontakt.io's growth to the next level, we are opening a Demand Generation Manager role within our marketing team in the heart of NYC.
Join Kontakt.io's dynamic marketing team as a Demand Generation Manager and become a vital force in driving our company's exponential growth. Our marketing team may be small, but we pack a powerful punch, and we're on a mission to achieve remarkable success. We're in search of a creative and entrepreneurial individual to help us reach our ambitious growth goals.
This is a high visibility role, where your work will be seen by leadership and executives. This is primarily an on-site position at our office in the West Village.
This Role Could Be Perfect for You If:
- You possess prior experience in marketing or demand generation, with a particular focus on the SaaS industry.
- You have a strong grasp of marketing principles and best practices, with a fervor for digital marketing and lead generation.
- You are familiar with marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo) and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce). Bonus points if you're HubSpot certified.
- You can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, occasionally ambiguous environment.
- At Kontakt.io, you'll be at the forefront of our growth journey, and your contributions will shape our success in delivering innovative solutions to the world. If you're ready to make an impact in the tech world and join a company with unparalleled potential, we'd love to have you on board.
- Lead Generation: Execute strategies aimed at generating top-notch leads within the healthcare industry.
- Campaign Execution: Take charge of executing, and optimizing multi-channel demand generation campaigns. You'll primarily focus on SEO, website optimization, and guiding prospects from MQL to SQL through diverse strategies, including SEM, SEO, retargeting, content syndication, nurture programs, social media, email campaigns, webinars, events, and more, to engage and convert our target audience effectively.
- Marketing Automation: Leverage marketing automation tools to set up and manage lead nurturing campaigns, monitor lead scoring, and optimize the lead lifecycle.
- Data Analysis: Track, measure, and report on essential demand generation metrics, harnessing data to identify trends, evaluate campaign effectiveness, and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
Kontakt.io Virtues and Culture
Customer Leadership - customer leadership is the key. If a customer has a problem we don’t wait. We understand what customer needs and we tailor our services, products around the customer. It doesn’t mean that we let the customer lead us. It means that we think about the customer first.
Growth mindset - we commit to results and growth. We are responsible for results, not for the activity or time spent. If we believe we can’t achieve a result or a job, it’s our duty to raise the voice, push back, explain what we suggest instead. We don’t see results as something static - ever. This means that our results and expectations are becoming more ambitious, quarter over quarter. We constantly evolve
Challenge, inspiration and respect - we are the challenger in the marketplace. When working with each other - or with customers - we enjoy and desire to challenge each other. We listen, reflect, and respond. We aim to understand the point of view of the other party and if there is customer merit in the argument. When we challenge, we articulate our hypothesis clearly and provide data and evidence in our argumentation. We respect the time of our colleagues. We have a zero-tolerance towards discrimination of any kind. We respect the environment.
Systematic execution - We recognize that the start-up journey will only be successful if we learn twice as much as others in half the time. For us, innovation also means continuous improvement in all fields. We think in systems when driving results, growth, and learnings.
Acting with urgency - We have a sense of urgency in everything we do - at all times. It’s deeply rooted in the belief that as an up-start, as a challenger, we need to drive value for our customers faster and better than anybody else in the marketplace. We do things outside of the personal comfort zone.