Customer Success Leader
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Estes Park, CO, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Kontakt.io is the industry leader in Smart Hospital solutions and the world’s fastest-growing indoor-IoT technology vendor. We optimize processes and resources by revealing how customers move through our customer’s business and currently focus on helping US health systems digitally transform the care delivery process. Using signals from IoT sensors and AI, we uncover waste, streamline capacity, and help patients and staff feel seen and valued.
We are building a new Customer Success team! As the Customer Success Leader at Kontakt.io, you will help drive the Customer Success strategy, eventually building and leading a small, high-impact team. Leveraging your deep subject matter expertise to drive customer success within a fast-growing SaaS business, specializing in IoT solutions for smart hospitals and buildings.. We're looking for a hands-on leader who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced culture.
- Lead by example, actively engaging with customers and being involved in their success journey.
- Set and drive toward clear goals, and roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Bring in-depth expertise in the acute healthcare (hospital) and SaaS space, acting as the subject matter authority for both the team and customers.
- Foster strong relationships with our hospital clients, ensuring satisfaction and transformative outcomes.
- Proactively address customer concerns and drive success.
- Develop strategies to reduce churn and identify opportunities for upselling our tailored solutions to hospitals.
- Thrive in our fast-paced ‘startup’ culture, where innovation, speed, and impact are key.
- 3+ years of proven experience in customer success within healthcare or relevant SaaS industry.
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of cloud, and IoT solutions in the healthcare space.
- Excellent customer success strategist, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to excel and enjoy a fast-paced, hands-on startup environment.
- Ability to build, lead, and inspire a team.
Kontakt.io Virtues and Culture
- Customer Leadership - customer leadership is the key. If a customer has a problem we don’t wait. We understand what customer needs and we tailor our services, products around the customer. It doesn’t mean that we let the customer lead us. It means that we think about the customer first.
- Growth mindset - we commit to results and growth. We are responsible for results, not for the activity or time spent. If we believe we can’t achieve a result or a job, it’s our duty to raise the voice, push back, explain what we suggest instead. We don’t see results as something static - ever. This means that our results and expectations are becoming more ambitious, quarter over quarter. We constantly evolve
- Challenge, inspiration and respect - we are the challenger in the marketplace. When working with each other - or with customers - we enjoy and desire to challenge each other. We listen, reflect, and respond. We aim to understand the point of view of the other party and if there is customer merit in the argument. When we challenge, we articulate our hypothesis clearly and provide data and evidence in our argumentation. We respect the time of our colleagues. We have a zero-tolerance towards discrimination of any kind. We respect the environment.
- Systematic execution - We recognize that the start-up journey will only be successful if we learn twice as much as others in half the time. For us, innovation also means continuous improvement in all fields. We think in systems when driving results, growth, and learnings.
- Acting with urgency - We have a sense of urgency in everything we do - at all times. It’s deeply rooted in the belief that as an up-start, as a challenger, we need to drive value for our customers faster and better than anybody else in the marketplace. We do things outside of the personal comfort zone.