Talent Acquisition Specialist (with IT focus)
IT, People & HR
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Kontakt.io focuses on optimizing resources and processes in healthcare operations using real-time IoT signals and AI. Over the past 3 years, we doubled our revenue year over year. We are at the forefront of the IoT revolution, where technology has the power to make real-world spaces smarter, safer, and more efficient. We are supporting many use cases, from asset management to staff safety and patient flow monitoring.
We're looking for top-tier players right now. The top talents who feel comfortable in this scale-up phase and see the massive opportunity it brings for them, the business, and the customer.
You will play a crucial role in identifying, attracting, and hiring top IT (and other) talent. You will collaborate closely with hiring managers and team leaders to understand their staffing needs and develop effective recruiting strategies.
Your goal will be to ensure that Kontakt.io remains at the forefront of IT talent acquisition by bringing in the best candidates who can contribute to our success.
- managing the recruitment process from start to finish (including onboarding)
- posting job openings on various job boards
- conducting interviews to assess candidate's qualifications and fit for the organization
- collaborating with HMs
- analyzing recruitment metrics and using data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment processes and strategies
- building and maintaining relationships with candidates and employees
- assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- handle day-to-day HR inquiries and requests from employees
- assist with employee onboarding and orientation processes
- manage HR documentation
Moreover, you will:
Some of the skills and experience we are looking for:
- previous experience recruiting for startups
- significant experience recruiting for technical roles
- knowledge of basic IT terminology (programming languages, databases, IT infrastructure, AI, ML)
- knowledge about the tech startup market in Poland
- knowledge of ATS (preferably Lever)
- ability to deal with complex hiring processes and follow through to closure
- fluent English
- experience in recruiting sales and marketing roles will be a big plus
You should have a high level of commitment to driving things to completion (delivering real value). You should enjoy challenges and, be eager to explore new solutions, be driven by curiosity.
Benefits of working in Kontakt.io
- Working in a startup means an innovative and creative environment. At Kontakt.io we encourage fresh ideas and creative problem-solving
- Your contribution will have a significant impact on our success. It will be more visible and will lead to career growth.
- Next to base compensation and standard benefits such as private medical care, multisport, and benefit platform, we offer stock options. You will benefit from the growth in Kontakt.io's valuation.
- You will have a chance to explore various HR areas (not only recruitment), and it will lead to rapid skill development and broadening your skill set.