Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
At Kontakt.io, we build technologies that help transform buildings into indoor spaces that are useful for people in their daily journey to accomplish their goals, working or being cared for, in a safe & sustainable indoor environment.
We are in a scaling phase and are forming new teams across all our operations. It is an energizing time to join a team of dreamers and makers as we take the business to $100M+ ARR. We are results, not effort oriented and we leave our egos at the door as we work together to help our customers succeed. If you are a self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, we want to meet you!We are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join our fast-paced and collaborative team.
As a Project Manager, you will lead delivery of cutting-edge projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the customer. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams, as well as other internal stakeholders, to bring innovative Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) solutions to life. You will have the opportunity to drive projects from concept to completion, and see the impact of your work in real-time.
- Define project scope, objectives and develop a detailed project plan that includes timelines, milestones, and deliverables in collaboration with our Senior Director of Professional Services.
- Manage project resources, including staffing, equipment, and materials.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure successful project delivery.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and develop contingency plans as needed.
- Manage project budget, and track and report on project financials.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet the required quality standards.Facilitate communication and collaboration between project team members and other stakeholders.
- Continuously improve project management processes and procedures.
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects utilizing Kontakt.io's RTLS technology and solutions to meet customer requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in a technology or software development environment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Experience with Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) and Kontakt.io's technology and solutions is a plus.
Kontakt.io Virtues and Culture
Customer Leadership - customer leadership is the key. If a customer has a problem we don’t wait. We understand what customer needs and we tailor our services, products around the customer. It doesn’t mean that we let the customer lead us. It means that we think about the customer first.
Growth mindset - we commit to results and growth. We are responsible for results, not for the activity or time spent. If we believe we can’t achieve a result or a job, it’s our duty to raise the voice, push back, explain what we suggest instead. We don’t see results as something static - ever. This means that our results and expectations are becoming more ambitious, quarter over quarter. We constantly evolve.
Challenge, inspiration and respect - we are the challenger in the marketplace. When working with each other - or with customers - we enjoy and desire to challenge each other. We listen, reflect, and respond. We aim to understand the point of view of the other party and if there is customer merit in the argument. When we challenge, we articulate our hypothesis clearly and provide data and evidence in our argumentation. We respect the time of our colleagues. We have a zero-tolerance towards discrimination of any kind. We respect the environment.
Systematic execution - We recognize that the start-up journey will only be successful if we learn twice as much as others in half the time. For us, innovation also means continuous improvement in all fields. We think in systems when driving results, growth, and learnings.
Acting with urgency - We have a sense of urgency in everything we do - at all times. It’s deeply rooted in the belief that as an up-start, as a challenger, we need to drive value for our customers faster and better than anybody else in the marketplace. We do things outside of the personal comfort zone.