(Junior) Sales Development Representative (the afternoon shift)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2022
At Kontakt.io, we build technologies that help transform buildings into indoor spaces that are useful for people in their daily journey to accomplish their goals, working or being cared for, in a safe and sustainable indoor environment.
Over the past 24 months we’ve sustainably grown our team from 30 to 90 people and quadrupled our ARR - all while remaining extremely capital efficient. Now, we are entering the next stage of growth.
As we continue to scale, we are on the hunt for a (Junior) Sales Development Representative (with a focus on the US market).
This is a chance for motivated individual to kickstart their sales career.
We are seeking a driven and motivated SDR to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and building relationships with potential customers. You will work closely with our sales team to identify and qualify leads, and will use your excellent communication and problem-solving skills to help clients understand the value of our offerings.
In this process, you will develop your sales skills and use your experience to drive Kontakt.io’s growth.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for Account Executives and Sales Managers
- Managing and nurturing prospects from initial interest through to qualified opportunities
- Guiding inbound leads towards the best solution for their needs
- Researching and building new accounts (i.e. finding target accounts and contact information)
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities and understanding of how it contributes to overall potential revenue pipeline.
- Developing highly relevant pitches and messages based on account profiles
- Working closely with the Account Executives to optimize emails, pitches and qualification processes
- Closing small-value deals and creating high-value deal pipelines for Account Executives
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills & organisational discipline
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to work the afternoon shift (preferably 2-10 pm CET)
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- True sales mindset, ambitious and passionate
- Ability to grasp and communicate about technology products
- Previous tech sales experience (B2B sales) is a huge asset
- Fluent knowledge of any additional language – Spanish, Italian, German, French, etc. would be a big advantage
- competitive salary
- monthly sales commission based on the results
- fast-paced and dynamic startup environment, flat structure
- work with cutting-edge technologies
- hybrid work (office in Krakow)
- collaborative and self-organised environment
- flexible working hours
- private medical care, cafeteria system
Kontakt.io is a fast-growing company. It is extremely important for us to work with people who value the same virtues and fit our culture. Successful cooperation means that you:
Lead customer-centric - customer leadership is the key. If a customer has a problem we don’t wait. We understand what customers need and we tailor our services, products around the customer. It doesn’t mean that we let the customer lead us. It means that we think about the customer first.
Have a growth mindset - we commit to results and growth. We are responsible for results, not for the activity or time spent. If we believe we can’t achieve a result or a job, it’s our duty to raise the voice, push back, explain what we suggest instead. We don’t see results as something static - ever. This means that our results and expectations are becoming more ambitious, quarter over quarter. We constantly evolve
Challenge, inspire, respect - we are the challenger in the marketplace. When working with each other - or with customers - we enjoy and desire to challenge each other. We listen, reflect, and respond. We aim to understand the point of view of the other party and if there is customer merit in the argument. When we challenge, we articulate our hypothesis clearly and provide data and evidence in our argumentation. We respect the time of our colleagues. We have a zero-tolerance towards discrimination of any kind. We respect the environment.
Execute systematically - We recognize that the start-up journey will only be successful if we learn twice as much as others in half the time. For us, innovation also means continuous improvement in all fields. We think in systems when driving results, growth, and learnings.
Act with urgency - We have a sense of urgency in everything we do - at all times. It’s deeply rooted in the belief that as an up-start, as a challenger, we need to drive value for our customers faster and better than anybody else in the marketplace. We do things outside of the personal comfort zone.