HR Business Partner
About IP Fabric
Named Gartner Cool Vendor in Network Automation for 2022, IP Fabric is an emerging technology capturing the minds of critical network infrastructure engineers across Europe and the US by enumerating and modelling the behavior of their entire global networks. We have grown revenue exponentially for four years in a row, now spanning from the US to Prague, The Czech Republic and beyond.
IP Fabric's company vision is to define and lead the technology space of Network Assurance. To realize this vision, we are looking for the sharpest business minds to join us and grow as part of our distributed team.
Join our rapidly growing global startup that has recently secured Series B funding as an HR Business Partner! As a key member of our high-performing team, you'll have a unique opportunity to shape our people strategies and contribute to our continued success. If you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and are passionate about driving employee engagement and growth, this is the perfect role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the executive leadership team to develop and execute HR strategies that align with our business goals and support our global expansion following Series B funding.
- Act as a trusted advisor to managers and employees, providing expert guidance on HR matters and ensuring a positive employee experience.
- Collaborate with managers to design and implement performance management programs that foster a high-performance culture, drive employee growth, and development.
- Provide coaching and guidance on employee relations matters, ensuring fair and consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Design and deliver impactful training and development initiatives to enhance employee skills and capabilities in line with our growth trajectory.
- Stay up to date on the latest HR trends, employment laws, and regulations to ensure compliance and make proactive recommendations for improvement.
- Streamline and optimize HR processes, policies, and systems to support scalability and efficiency in our global expansion.
- Analyze HR data and metrics to identify trends and insights, leveraging data-driven approaches to inform decision-making and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives, such as surveys, recognition programs, and well-being initiatives.
- Manage employee onboarding process.
- Identify new roles, schedule and conduct interviews if necessary to support the TA team, and ensure successful outcomes.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of legal requirements to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce legal risks.
- Resolve employee issues and grievances, conduct unbiased investigations.
- Act as a change agent and single point of contact for employees and managers in the business unit.
- Support offboarding of exiting employees.
- Lead the deployment of HR initiatives locally and internationally in collaboration with other HR business partners.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, including experience in a startup or high-growth environment.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, and organizational development.
- Global HR experience, with a strong understanding of international and local employment laws, regulations, and cultural dynamics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive mindset to navigate ambiguity and drive results in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with HRIS systems and other HR tools to manage and analyze HR data and streamline processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. HR certifications are a plus.
- Passion for startups, innovation, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
What do we offer:
- Growth opportunity at a rapidly growing company.
- Support of our leaders and continuous growth of your skills with us.
- Top international and local teams, technologies, and a great product.
- 5 weeks of annual vacation.
- Great location of our offices in the center of London in Waterloo.
- Hybrid work with 1-2 home office days per week.
Join our global startup and play a critical role in shaping our company's growth and success. If you're ready to make a meaningful impact and be part of an incredible journey, apply now and be part of our exciting growth story!