About IP Fabric
Named Gartner Cool Vendor in Network Automation for 2022, IP Fabric is an emerging technology capturing the minds of critical network infrastructure engineers across Europe and the US by enumerating and modelling the behavior of their entire global networks. We have grown revenue exponentially for four years in a row, now spanning from the US to Prague, The Czech Republic and beyond.
IP Fabric's company vision is to define and lead the technology space of Network Assurance. To realize this vision, we are looking for the sharpest business minds to join us and grow as part of our distributed team.
We are looking for a talented Marketing professional with a background in Account Based Marketing to join our team. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing Account Based Marketing campaigns in close cooperation with other marketing team members and the Business Development, Sales and Solution Architect teams. They will be able to plan, shape and implement the company's ABM strategy and help build this for the future.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience, skills and background:
- Account Based Marketing Campaign experience
- Campaign Performance Analysis skills
- Project management skills
- Cross-team project experience
- Detail orientated
- Highly organised
- Strong customer & partner facing skills
- Fluent or Native English language
- Marketing focused education
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Degree in Marketing or Management
- 5 weeks of annual vacation.
- 5 sick days per year.
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company.
- Support of our leaders and continuous growth and up-skilling.
- Top international and local teams, technologies, and a great product.
- Very good office location in the center of Prague (IP Pavlova).
- Hybrid work - 3 days in the office, 2 days remotely.
- Refreshments, beverages, and great coffee in the office for free.