Enterprise Account Executive
About IP Fabric
Named Gartner Cool Vendor in Network Automation for 2022, IP Fabric is an emerging technology capturing the minds of critical network infrastructure engineers across Europe and the US by enumerating and modelling the behavior of their entire global networks. We have grown revenue exponentially for four years in a row, now spanning from the US to Prague, The Czech Republic and beyond.
IP Fabric's company vision is to define and lead the technology space of Network Assurance. To realize this vision, we are looking for the sharpest business minds to join us and grow as part of our distributed team.
Our Enterprise Account Executive role is a hunter's dream, as you will be selling into a greenfield territory, introducing our uniquely valuable product to some of the biggest businesses in the world. You’ll be responsible for an individual sales quota focused on new business acquisition.
We work onsite (4 days + 1 day remote) in our Plano, TX office and you’ll be reporting to our Sales Director there.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the full sales cycle, including prospect identification, pipeline generation, sales calls, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure.
- Manage a strategic territory coverage and sales plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis
- Coordinate external as well as internal resources (solution architect, business development, marketing, leadership) as needed to support sales pipeline progress.
- Use a consultative sales approach to articulate the IP Fabric value proposition to senior IT leaders and educate them on the transformational impact of network assurance.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Network Engineering, Operations, Security and Automation teams.
- Accurately forecast and report on all activity and necessary data in CRM.
- Execute demand generation campaigns with partners.
- Attend conferences in your respective region to meet with customers and partners to educate them on Network Assurance.
What You'll Need
We are an early-stage (Series A) startup looking for a true hunter to engage with prospects and close new business. In order to be successful, we expect:
- Experience in enterprise software sales, ideally from a background of either Networking or Security.
- Minimum 2+ years of business development and inside sales experience, managing and growing enterprise accounts.
- Proficient in Salesforce or other CRM
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of a B2B SaaS sales environment, including sales tools, content, training methodologies, and how people buy SaaS solutions.
- A deep knowledge of MEDD(P)ICC.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new and dynamic environments.
The 3 Pillars of IP Fabric’s Sales Culture
- Transparent Communication
- Continuous Development
What You’ll Get from IP Fabric
One focus of the company strategy from day 1 has been capital efficiency. So, although we are an early-stage startup we have the stability and organic growth of a larger organization, while having a group of professionals who like to have fun and win together.
You'll get to work with some of the biggest logos out there, fast-tracking your growth and development in your sales career.
We also have proven sales processes in place to help set you up for success along with a compensation plan which encourages and rewards hitting/exceeding quota.
Benefits and Perks
- 25 days of paid vacation.
- Participation in company’s success through Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Education and training budget