Network Automation Engineer
About IP Fabric
Named Gartner Cool Vendor in Network Automation for 2022, IP Fabric is an emerging technology capturing the minds of critical network infrastructure engineers across Europe and the US by enumerating and modelling the behavior of their entire global networks. We have grown revenue exponentially for four years in a row, now spanning from the US to Prague, The Czech Republic and beyond.
IP Fabric's company vision is to define and lead the technology space of Network Assurance. To realize this vision, we are looking for the sharpest business minds to join us and grow as part of our distributed team.
- Design and implement ways to automate network management and operation tasks
- Create use cases and test procedures for network technologies and protocols
- Create configurations and verification procedures for various network platforms
- Assist in parsing using regular expressions
- Assist in DB network model extensions and updates
- Own issues and feature requests
- Beta testing of new features of IP Fabric platform
- Participate in designing and implementing new features and capabilities of the IP Fabric solution
- Help guide Product Vision and Strategy
- Help TME, sales and other teams in supporting customers
- At least 6 years of experience as a network engineer, designing, implementing and operating networks
- Professional networking qualifications (CCNP level or other vendors certification)
- Extensive knowledge of routing, switching, forwarding, and transmission
- Strong knowledge of network management practices and procedures
- Good programming skills, willingness to learn new languages
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Knowledge of Regular expressions or test-driven development is a big plus
- Typescript, ES6/7, GIT, ESLint
- Experience with (automated) testing, TDD & CI
- Growth opportunity at the rapidly growing company.
- Support of our leaders and continuous growth of your skills with us.
- Top international and local teams, technologies, and great product.
- 5 weeks of annual vacation.
- 5 sick days per year.
- Very good location of our nice offices in the center of Prague (IP Pavlova).
- Remote job possible
- Refreshment, beverages, and great coffee in the office for free.