Backend Developer (remote / on site)
About IP Fabric
Named Gartner Cool Vendor in Network Automation for 2022, IP Fabric is an emerging technology capturing the minds of critical network infrastructure engineers across Europe and the US by enumerating and modelling the behavior of their entire global networks. We have grown revenue exponentially for four years in a row, now spanning from the US to Prague, The Czech Republic and beyond.
IP Fabric's company vision is to define and lead the technology space of Network Assurance. To realize this vision, we are looking for the sharpest business minds to join us and grow as part of our distributed team.
In this role, you'll be fully responsible for developing a well-defined part of our application. Together, you'll be collaborating with the rest of the team on providing the best network assurance engine used by companies such as Airbus, Air France, Red Hat, Avast, and many others.
- Make key contributions to backend part of the best network assurance engine used by well-known companies
- Boost the scalability to manage the biggest private networks in the world by redesigning the data storage and distributing the discovery services
- Maintain IP Fabric product as the fastest analytical platform, well-integrated with third-party products
- Node.js, Express.js, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Redis, Socket.io
- GitLab, Monorepo with Nx, esbuild, TypeScript
Skills & Experience Required
- RabbitMQ, Express.js
- Typescript, ES6/7, GIT, ESLint
- Experience with (automated) testing, TDD & CI
- Experience with various DB's
- Focus on code quality
- Enthusiasm to deliver good work on time
- Continuous learning within software development
The following is considered a plus
- Experience with NGINX
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, drone), containers (Docker, podman) and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Nomad)
- CCNA/CCNP level networking experience
- 5 weeks of annual vacation.
- 5 sick days per year.
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company.
- Support of our leaders and continuous growth and up-skilling.
- Top international and local teams, technologies, and a great product.
- Very good office location in the center of Prague (IP Pavlova).
- Full-remote or hybrid work.
- Refreshments, beverages, and great coffee in the office for free.