Sales Enablement Specialist [Warsaw, Poland]
Intiaro is the world’s leading visual commerce platform used by top American brands such as Ethan Allen, Tommy Bahama furniture, and many others. Our technology helps capture your customer’s imagination, providing an unmatched user experience and leading to a massive increase in sales.
The post-pandemic tailwinds and the ever-growing role of eCommerce have led to visual commerce solutions experiencing phenomenal growth. To keep up with the market growth, we’re rapidly expanding our commercial & account management capabilities.
We’re currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will help us set up the right process around the sales and marketing funnel and remove frictions as we keep growing.
You will work with the Intiaro Head of Sales to ensure efficient and effective running of the sales organization. The role covers a wide range of topics – market analysis to identify the best prospective customers, sales assets creation coordination, sales process design and implementation, CRM system implementation and management, regular reporting on sales performance. If you are data driven, systematic, detail oriented and you love optimizing things – you will have a great time.
- Analyze market data to shape the go to market strategy and provide sales team with lists of prospective customers to target
- Coordinate members of the commercial organization to ensure that our sales assets are always up to date and in the best possible shape
- Lead the selection of the new CRM tool and implement all the right processes to correctly capture all marketing and sales activity
- Establish reporting along the whole sales funnel / pipeline to evaluate performance, identify issues and continuously suggest improvements
- Work alongside sales and marketing leaders to ensure the right level of process hygiene and discipline and continuously communicate and resolve any frictions that lower commercial efficiency
- Work closely with Intiaro management and investors on business planning, target setting and performance reviews
- Based in PL or elsewhere in a similar time zone, willing to travel to Warsaw office on a regular basis
- System thinker who loves to design, implement and continuously improve processes ideally with proven experience from B2B sales organizations. Past experience with CRM implementation is a big plus
- Genuine curiosity to understand how Intiaro business works and appetite to come with actionable insights to improve sales & marketing performance
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to articulate conclusions even if they might not be popular
- Things you need to love: Analysis, Process, Data, Discipline, Clarity, Continuous improvement, Systems, Reports
- Fluency in English
How to apply?
“Better than you imagine” is our motto that encompasses both what our technology does and what working at Intiaro is. We are a team of people who love what they do and who are excited about our mission of taking eCommerce to the next level. Our passion is contagious and hence we attract the most talented individuals.
We are the furnishing visual commerce market leader, and our SaaS platform represents the technological state-of-the-art. In any tender, when compared against the competition, it always comes first in terms of its features. This will help you a lot when upselling & managing customer expectations.
Alongside our SaaS platform, we’ve also recently launched DB3D.com, a platform created for interior designers, intended to be the number one source of product visuals for that profession. This new platform is an instant success, attracting hundreds of top US interior designers. It now attracts even more furnishing brands to our platform, creating more opportunities for the sales team.