People Operations Partner
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road.
As a People Operations Partner of the team, you will have the opportunity to help develop employee experience, and careers and build a work culture of mutual trust to ensure a safe environment. In this challenging role, you will have the room to create new frameworks and processes from scratch and also support the HR operations activities. This position is ideal for you if you are extremely precise and enthusiastic about high-quality results, and you are confident when you have to represent your opinion to different stakeholders.
- Navigate and resolve employee relations issues
- Handle global labor law and payroll processes with internal partners
- Handle the full employee lifecycle HR administration, coordinate the on- and off-boarding of employees, prepare the necessary paperwork, and keep the employee database up-to-date (paper based and digital)
- Ensure professional HR service and evolve global HR processes, policies, and practices and make sure their application is in line with the local legislation.
- Managing performance reviews, compensation package changes, and bonus evaluations
- Manage and develope programs that help people grow: onboarding process, annual performance appraisals, individual development plans, training, etc.
- Collect training and individual development needs, creating development plans, and organizing training
- Support team bonding: organizing team-building activities, coaching employees, mediating conflicts, etc.
- Ensure legal compliance in every location, e.g. EU, US, Asia
- Provide accurate and precise HR reporting
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in payroll and labor law
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, well-organized personality
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Precise and accurate working style
- Experience in a startup environment, especially in IT
- Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Cafeteria and private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary