We are Assetario
We love data. We are gamers. We are engineers. Phenomenal team of MIT graduates, technical experts and advisors who lead multi-billion-dollar businesses.
Our engineering and data teams cooperate with the goal of building a smart platform to process your users’ data, to drive personalised app experiences. Our platform processes hundreds of terabytes of data with tens of millions of daily active users with hundreds of ML models in production.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Analyze event-based data from mobile games to architect, engineer, and evaluate ML models that answer questions regarding the future player behavior and their preferences regarding different game systems;
- Analyze and upgrade existing ML models and systems;
- Analyze the landscape of existing and upcoming data science solutions for continual improvement of the performance of Assetario’s ML models;
- Work with our data-driven team to analyze and prioritize new features.
- 3+ years of experience developing Machine Learning solutions;
- Expert knowledge of data analysis, statistics, experimentation, machine learning, data management, and programming.
- Advanced understanding of Python and SQL
- You have experience leveraging a big data framework to create the pipelines needed to feed models with appropriate data.
- You approach problems with a statistical mindset, keeping inference as a product of data science. Experience with statistical testing, advantageous.
- You can communicate complex outcomes with clarity over a wide range of audiences.
- Masters degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant fields.
Unlimited leave days
Snacks, good coffee and cold tub on our big terrace
Flexible working hours
We will equip you with a laptop, keyboard and all work essentials