Sr Sales Operations Analyst
Who we are:
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Salesforce, One Medical, Cartier, Microsoft, and Korn Ferry, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. With offices in San Francisco, Prague, and Vancouver, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Dragoneer Investment Group, Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
Sr Sales Operations Analyst
Productboard is currently seeking an experienced Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing Go-To-Market organization.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, data-driven and at their core a creative problem solver. This role will report to the VP of Global GTM Operations and will be vital in the success of the Go-To-Market organization and the company as a whole.
You will be a trusted adviser and business partner to sales leadership as well as an invaluable resource to the entire team.
On a typical week, you might...
- Partner with the sales team becoming the go-to person for all sales operations related inquiries.
- Manage a forecast process and run forecast meetings with sales managers
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by building and maintaining team and company dashboards, reports, QBRs, and board decks
- Own territory management function, including drafting sales territories, maintaining maps and territory assignments, account distribution, and associated data quality
- Assist in managing inbound lead flows and automate lead, contact, opportunity, and account routing
- Drive operational efficiency with a continuous focus on data quality and process improvement
- Work with sales leadership and finance on compensation strategies, commission plans, and payout calculations.
- Assist in delivering tools and process trainings to end-users
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, and Finance organizations to develop new processes and systems to support Go-To-Market initiatives
What you should have
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Recommended 3-5 years of sales operations experience in a B2B SaaS organization
- Must have strong knowledge of SDFC admin functions. Salesforce administration certification would be advantageous
- Strong spreadsheet knowledge and ability to work with large complex datasets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving is in your DNA!
- Familiarity with Clari and Looker would be advantageous
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving product and market
San Francisco/Bay Area: $130,000 -165,000
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software.
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world.
- We iterate quickly, and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets.
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture.
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.