Product Marketing Manager
About IP Fabric
Named Gartner Cool Vendor in Network Automation for 2022, IP Fabric is an emerging technology capturing the minds of critical network infrastructure engineers across Europe and the US by enumerating and modelling the behavior of their entire global networks. We have grown revenue exponentially for four years in a row, now spanning from the US to Prague, The Czech Republic and beyond.
IP Fabric's company vision is to define and lead the technology space of Network Assurance. To realize this vision, we are looking for the sharpest business minds to join us and grow as part of our distributed team.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will be the driving force that ensures we effectively and successfully present, promote and communicate IP Fabric, it’s USPs and it’s value to customers and the market and drive sales. If you thrive in an agile environment that gives you the opportunity to implement your ideas and are a hands-on person who wants to gain experience and grow professionally, then this may be the right role for you!
We work onsite (4 days + 1 day remote)
- Own & manage product value prop definition (core points)
- Market & Customer Analysis & Strategy
- Competitive Analysis & Strategy
- Pricing definition & analysis
- Owns Customer Engagement Programme
- Provides performance marketing with inputs for product & customer challenge focused campaigns
- Provides performance marketing & sales with inputs for target ICP and persona messaging
- Owns and supports Integrations
- Manages product releases for marketing
- Product training for BDR and Sales
- Product performance analysis – NPS, churn, feature requests, roadmap vs customer expectations.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience, skills and background:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager (ideally in Tech or Software)
- Market Analysis and research experience and knowledge.
- Technical background or deep understanding of highly technical products.
- Proven ability to translate technical benefits to market ready USPs for various personas.
- Product positioning and pricing experience.
- Advanced communication & presentation skills.
- Skilled at working on projects with cross-functional teams (both as lead and as part of collaboration)
- Exceptional ROI tracking skills.
- Comfortable in a client facing role.
- Salesforce use experience.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing.
- Project Management experience or certification
- Masters degree in Marketing or similar.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- 25 days of paid vacation.
- 5 sicks days.
- Participation in company’s success through Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Teambuilding activities